ALL GAMES TO BE PLAYED AT VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK
81 Hunt Road
Orangeburg, NY 10962
STANDINGS W L RF RA
1 -Proswing Pride 2 0 11 9
2- Clarkstown Stars 2 0 23 13
3 - Pacoy Dragons 1 1 10 13
4 - New City Generals Blue 0 2 5 15
5- New City Generals Gray 0 2 7 17
10:00am-12:00pm: Clarkstown Stars 11 v New City Generals (Grey) 2
12:00pm-2:00pm: New City Generals (Grey) 5 v Proswing Pride 6
2:00pm-4:00pm: New City Generals (Blue) 1 v Pacoy Dragons 10
10:00am-12:00pm: New City Generals (Blue) 4 v Proswing Pride 5
2:00pm-4:00pm: Pacoy Dragons 11 v Clarkstown Stars 12
8:00am - 10:00am - #2 - Clarkstown Stars v #3 - Pacoy Dragons
10:00am - 12:00pm- # 1 - Proswing Pride v #4 - New City Generals (Blue)
12:00pm - 2:00pm- Championship
2016 New City Generals
“Battle of the Bats”
- 3 Game minimum
- 7 inning games
- NO TIME LIMIT - TEAMS ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY EXTRA INNING GAMES IF NECESSARY
- All players must be baseball 13 year olds. Any team found with players that do not meet this requirement will immediately be removed from the tournament.
- All games will start with a coin toss
- Top 4 teams will advance to playoffs on Monday
- Teams will be ranked 1-4 using runs allowed as a tie breaker
- If first tiebreaker does not break the tie we will go to run differential.
- If second tiebreaker does not break the tie we will go to runs scored.
- If final tiebreaker does not break tie we will use a coin toss.
- If game is tied following the 7th inning we will go to California rule with last batted out starting at 2nd base.
- We will use American League rules. (3rd to 1st move is illegal.)
- Teams can bat 9/10 or entire roster
- Mound visits will be 1 an inning second visit pitcher must be pulled.
- Speed up rule will be in effect for pitcher and catcher with 2 outs only.
- No warning on balks
- Bat rule will be standard HS BBCOR -3, wood, or wood composite
- Slide or avoid at every base
- Intentional walks the pitches do not need to be thrown.
- Teams batting 9 or 10 batters will follow MLB Al rules in regards to substitutions
- If a team bats all players substitutions can be made freely throughout the game.
- No Pre Game infield or outfield will be allowed. Fly balls in the outfield and groundballs on the side are permitted.
- The game must be through 3 ½ full innings if home team is leading or 4 full innings in order for the game to be counted.
- Coaches are responsible for coaching staff, players, and parents. In a case of a managerial/ coaching staff ejection the coach must leave the dugout and cannot return until their next game. If a player is ejected it will be a 1 game suspension. If a fan is ejected they will be asked to be removed from the premises and cannot return until the next day.
- THIS IS ABOUT THE KIDS PLAYING ON JULY 4TH WEEKEND. THERE IS NOTHING MORE FUN THAN PLAYING BASEBALL ON THIS WEEKEND LETS PLEASE ACT KINDLY TO ONE ANOTHER INCLUDING THE UMPIRES.